I have reviewed over 63 manuscripts following a 131 invitations from the following 50 legitimate journals, including the top-ranked ones in science (e.g, Nature, PLoS one) and in fields of Biomechanics (i.e., Prosthetics, Rehabilitation, Sport Science):
- Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly
- Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology (ABB)
- American Journal of Case Reports
- American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Annals of Biomedical Engineering
- Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Australian Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medecine
- BioMed Research International
- Clinical Biomechanics
- Disability and Rehabilitation
- Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology
- Gait & Posture
- IEEE - Transactions on Biomedical Engineering
- IEEE - Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
- International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance
- Journal of Applied Biomedicine
- Journal of Biomechanics
- Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A
- Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part B - Applied Biomaterials
- Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science-Part C, PIME
- Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Journal of Orthopaedic Research
- Journal of Physical Education and Sport Management
- Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development
- Journal of Sports Sciences
- Nature - Scientific Reports
- Physiotherapy Theory and Practice
- PLOS One
- Prosthetics and Orthotics International
- Sports Engineering
- Sports Technology
- World Journal of Clinical Pediatrics
- World Journal of Orthopedics
- 2017. International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotic – Australian National Member Society Inc (ISPO). Australia. Scheme: Research Grant.
- 2017. Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA). Australia. Scheme: Applied Sports Science Research Grant.
- 2015. National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Australia. Scheme: Research project grant.
- 2014. Marie-Enfant Center of Rehabilitation. Canada, Scheme: Peer review program for FRSQ–Junior 1.
- 2014. American Institute of Biological Sciences and US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Scheme: Military medical Research and Development.
- 2011. Research Institute for Work Health and Safety (IRRST). Scheme: Scholarship for postgraduate and postdoctoral studies.
- 2006. QUT. Scheme: Peer Review Program.
- 2008. The University of Queensland / Faculty of Health / Centre for Health Innovation and Solutions. Scheme: ARC Future Fellowship.
- 2017. PhD examiner. Biomechanics of Sprinting Prostheses. Rigney S. PhD Thesis. Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering, UNSW Engineering.
- 2015. Abstracts reviewer. International Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics - World Congress. Lyon, France.
- 2013. Invited internal examiner. Rational for design of comfortable and efficient braces for idiopathic scoliosis in teenagers. Cobetto N. PhD Thesis. Ecole Polytechnique, Canada.
- 2013. Invited internal examiner. Effects of total knee replacement surgery on gait performance. Liu Y. PhD Thesis. QUT, Australia.
- 2013. International Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics - World Congress. Hyderabad, India. Abstracts reviewer.
- 2013. Design of Medical Devices Conference Europe (DMDEUR2013). Delft, Netherlands. Abstracts reviewer.